Do You Need the Help of a Professional Medical School Personal Statement Review Service?
No matter where you are within your medical training you will be facing a huge amount of competition to find a place. Less than half of those applying for their first degree through AMCAS will be awarded a place and even some of the best qualified of the applicants will find themselves disappointed. If you want to have any chance of being chosen then your application will need to be very impressive, especially your personal statement.
Our medical school and residency personal statement editing services are here to help you to get noticed. Often your only way of making an impression with the admissions committee is through the writing of an exceptional and attention-grabbing personal statement. This is something that most applicants will struggle with and why our editing services are so popular. Our medical editors are able to take your personal statement to the next level to aid with your successful application.
We have been offering our services for many years online and have a highly trained team of editors that are qualified and experienced within this area. We are totally confident in our services abilities to provide you with medical school essay editing that is going to make your application totally memorable.
Why Work with Us for Our Residency Personal Statement Editing Services?
Our editors were in the exact same shoes as you! They once dreamed of attending the program of their choice and have gone through the application process while learning all of the pitfalls and roadblocks that accompany applying. All of our editors have interviewed at numerous programs and now want to use their experience of revising application essays to help you gain admission to the school of your dreams!”
Our team comprises many individuals that cover all of the many specialties that you may want to apply for. This allows us to provide you with ERAS and AMCAS personal statement editing that is always provided through staff that fully understand the area in which you are applying whether you are applying for medical school or your fellowship and residency.
Each of our experts works directly with you so as to be able to discuss the reasons why you are going to be the perfect choice for the program that you are applying to. They will review your writing carefully to not just correct your grammar and spelling. They will look at your whole flow, the choices of words that you have made, and even if you have covered everything that the committee wants to see. Our residency statement review will provide you with a fully marked up version that shows the issues with your statement and the changes that our experts recommend.
Our fellowship personal statement editing service use fully qualified editors to provide your help. Not only will they be fully certified and experienced editors they will also hold relevant medical degrees of their own and have been through the whole process themselves. All have native level English and the writing skills to be able to craft a statement that is really going to get you noticed.
The Benefits of Our Medical School Admission Consulting
Our AMCAS personal statement editing can ensure that when you upload your statement into MyERAS that you will be able to do so confidently. Our staff are perfectly qualified to help you and will always use their skills and knowledge of the committees’ requirements to tailor your statement to precisely what they are looking for. Through their help, you will be able to submit an essay that is not only going to reflect just what they want to see it will still do so in your own voice.
Not only are you gaining the services of our excellent staff you also get to benefit from all of these additional advantages and guarantees:
- Easy ordering through our website 24/7 from anywhere in the world
- Ability to monitor the progress of your order at any time within our members’ area
- Friendly and knowledgeable support staff that are accessible at any time by internet or phone
- Proofreading is supplied free of charge to avoid any possible errors
- Plagiarism report provided to confirm all work is unique to you
- Full control over your editing and unlimited revisions
- On time delivery even if you need your edit in a rush
- Satisfaction is guaranteed on your editing or your money returned
How to Work with Our Professional Personal Statement Editing
Using our services is simplicity itself. We provide you with a common sense approach to editing and will always deliver it in a timely manner.
Just follow the process detailed here:
- Make your order: complete the order form on our website not forgetting to indicate the timeframe for completion and to attach the application essay that requires editing. The information provided is treated with full confidentiality and not shared elsewhere.
- Make payment: all of our services are clearly priced on the website and there are no hidden additional charges levied later in the process. Payments are accepted through PayPal and credit cards and we use a fully secure method that is trusted online.
- Your editor is assigned: we review your order and assign the most appropriately matched of our editors to work directly with you. They will contact you to confirm your order and to discuss your personal statement prior to starting the edit.
- Editing is conducted: our editors will work through your writing with a fine tooth comb to highlight all areas that require any improvement. They will do everything from removing clichés and wordiness to highlighting different wording that should be used. All recommended changes are made on a marked-up version of your statement.
- Review the draft edit: you will be able to download your edited draft within the members’ area and review it. Should there be anything that you wish still to be changed or you are looking for alternative suggestions then simply talk to your editor for unlimited revisions.
- Take delivery of your edited personal statement: work is proofread and a plagiarism report generated before your personal statement is sent to you within the originally agreed deadline.